Refer A Friend Terms & Conditions
Recommend a friend to live at Canto Court and you both receive a £400 Amazon voucher! Check out the terms and conditions below for more details.
1. The promotion will run until the 30th June 2022. To participate in this promotion you must have
been a tenant at Canto Court in the 2021-2022 academic year and your “Friend” must sign a tenancy
agreement for the 2022-2023 academic year at Canto Court for a minimum of 44 weeks and return
the signed documents to us by 23:59 on the 30th June 2022. You will only qualify for the incentive if
your “Friend” has successfully moved into Canto Court student accommodation by the end of
2. Students that have qualified for the incentive shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and
3. The incentive will consist of an Amazon Voucher for a value of £400 each for the Referrer and the
4. The Amazon Voucher will be awarded to the students by the Canto Court Team no later than the
31st December 2022, after the “Friend” has moved in. The Amazon Voucher will be emailed to the
student in the form of an e-voucher to the designate and mentioned email address on the tenancy
5. Realstar Group retains the right to substitute the incentive with another incentive of similar value
in the event the original incentive offered is not available.
6. Canto Court standard AST lease terms and conditions apply to all rental agreements.
7. This promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other Realstar promotions or be replaced
by any cash reward offers or rent discounts.
8. The agreed incentive will not be replaced or re-issued if lost, damaged or stolen.
9. By entering the promotion, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your
personal information in order to process and contact you about your e-voucher.
10. Realstar Group accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or
disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of engaging with this incentive campaign.
11. The promotion will be governed by English law and entrants to the gift promotion submit to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.