- Unless you have already collected the keys to the Studio, you may cancel your booking by writing or sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com:
- at any time during the 14 days after you have signed the Tenancy Agreement (the 14 Day Cooling-Off Period). If you do that, we will make no charge and will return your Security Deposit to you; or
- at any time before 31 July 2019.If you do that, we will retain your Security Deposit but there will be no further charges.
- On or after 31 July 2019 (unless you are still within the 14 Day Cooling-Off Period) and provided you have not collected the keys to the Studio:
- if you wish to cancel your booking you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement until a replacement tenant is found for your Studio. In addition to the Rent payable whilst the Tenancy Agreement remains in place, we will retain your Security Deposit.
- if a replacement Tenant is found for your Studio, we will accept a termination of the Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant’s new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Studio prior to this, you will be charged £250.00 + VAT to cover our costs of preparing the Studio for the replacement Tenant.
- If no replacement Tenant is found for your Studio we will retain your Security Deposit until all amounts (such as the Rent) due under your Tenancy Agreement have been paid.
- No Place No Pay (applicable to 1st year undergraduate students only):
- If you are a prospective first year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University / Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University / Higher Education Institution as a result of you not achieving their required entry grades, you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
- To apply to be released from this Tenancy Agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- A written rejection letter from your chosen University / Higher Education Institution or UCAS; or
- A screen shot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved.
- The document(s) set out above must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
- If you wish to terminate this Tenancy Agreement in accordance with this procedure, please email the documents set out above to firstname.lastname@example.org. On receipt of the required documentation it will be verified and, provided we are satisfied, we will cancel this Tenancy Agreement, refund your Security Deposit and any Rent received in full.